Views: 0 Author: katreenipump Publish Time: 2023-03-08 Origin: Site
The reason why the water pump motor cannot start and has buzzing noise:
(1) One phase of the power line is broken.
(2) The fusible link fuses one phase.
(3) One phase of the winding of the "Y" type connection motor is broken“ Δ” There is one or two phase disconnection in the type connection motor.
(4) Friction between stator and rotor.
(5) The load mechanism is stuck.
(6) Bearing damage.
(7) The voltage is too low.
2、 Treatment method for water pump motor that cannot start and has buzzing noise:
(1) Find out the broken wire and reconnect it.
(2) Replace the fuse.
(3) Find out the broken wire of the winding and repair it again.
(4) Find out the cause of friction and eliminate it.
(5) Check the load machinery and transmission device before handling.
(6) Replace the bearing.
(7) The power line is too thin and the starting pressure is too high. The thick wire should be replaced to try to increase the voltage.
ADD: NO.189 HENGSHI ROAD, HENGFENG INDUSTRY AREA, WENLING, TAIZHOU, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA.