Views: 30 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-22 Origin: Site
High Head Submersible Pump, Lift 300 m, 400 m, 500 m.
High Head Submersible Pump For Deep Wells
High Head Submersible Pump For Mine Use
Structure Of High Head Submersible Pump
1. For Deep Wells: the outer diameter of the pump is 143mm, the lift can reach 1500 meters, and the flow rate is 30 cubic meters per hour. Because the axial force is eliminated, the performance is stable, the noise is low and the life is long.
2. For Mine use: Pump outer diameter: 460mm, 570mm, flow rate 100m3, head 800m, flow rate 300m3, head 500m can be done.
This kind of pump does not produce axial force, the flow rate can be 50m3/h to 500m3/h, and the head is 300m, 400m, 500m to 1000m, and the efficiency is 80%.
It is no longer a problem to have a flow rate of 500 tons and a head of 500 meters at the same time!
Structure of High Head Submersible Pump
1.The multi-stage submersible pump unit consists of four parts: water pump, submersible motor (including cables), water pipe and control switch.
The submersible pump is a single-suction multi-stage vertical centrifugal pump: the submersible motor is a closed water-filled wet type, vertical three-phase cage asynchronous motor, the motor and pump are directly connected through a claw-type or single-tube coupling; equipped with three-phase motors of different specifications core cable; the starting equipment is air switch and auto-decompression starter of different capacity levels, the water pipe is made of steel pipes of different diameters, connected by flanges, and the high-lift electric pump is controlled by gate valves.
2. A rubber bearing is installed in each diversion shell of the submersible pump; the impeller is fixed on the pump shaft with a tapered sleeve; the diversion shell is connected into one body with threads or bolts.
3. The upper part of the high-lift submersible pump is equipped with a check valve to avoid damage to the unit caused by water drooping when shutting down.
4. The upper part of the submersible motor shaft is equipped with a labyrinth sand preventer and two skeleton oil seals assembled in reverse to prevent quicksand from entering the motor.
5. The submersible motor adopts water-lubricated bearings, and the lower part is equipped with a rubber pressure-regulating film and a pressure-regulating spring to form a pressure-regulating chamber to adjust the pressure change caused by temperature; the motor winding is insulated with polyethylene, and the nylon sheath is durable consumer goods water magnet wire , The cable connection method is according to the QJ type cable joint process, the insulation of the joint is removed and the paint layer is scraped off, connected separately, the welding is firm, and a layer of raw rubber is used to wrap it. Then wrap 2~3 layers with waterproof adhesive tape, wrap 2~3 layers of waterproof tape on the outside or wrap a layer of rubber tape (inner bicycle belt) with water glue to prevent water seepage.
6. The motor is airtight, and the precision seam bolts are used, and the cable outlet is sealed with a rubber pad.
7. There is a water injection hole on the upper end of the motor, a vent hole, and a water vent hole on the lower part.
8. The upper and lower thrust bearings are installed on the lower part of the motor, and there are grooves on the thrust bearings for cooling, and the stainless steel thrust disc is grinding against it, which follows the up and down axial force of the water pump.
ADD: NO.189 HENGSHI ROAD, HENGFENG INDUSTRY AREA, WENLING, TAIZHOU, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA.