Views: 0 Author: katreenipump Publish Time: 2023-05-26 Origin: Site
What is the reason for the sudden stop of the submersible pump during operation
1. Power outage
Solution: Check the cause of the power outage and troubleshoot it.
2. The control protection switch trips (damage or overload occurs during the operation of the submersible pump)
- Measure the insulation resistance of the submersible pump motor, check whether the stator winding of the submersible pump motor is damaged,
and whether other components are damaged.
-Adjust the power supply voltage and operating conditions of the submersible pump to the allowable range to prevent overload during operation
and prevent tripping of the control and maintenance switch.
3. The core wire of the power supply cable is broken
Solution: - Connect the broken core wire of the motor power cable and wrap it with insulating tape.
-Take waterproof measures, as it is necessary to enter the water, so waterproofing and sealing are important.
4. The submersible pump impeller is stuck
Solution: Disassemble and inspect the water pump, remove debris, and ensure that the submersible pump can operate normally.
5. Damaged rotating parts such as bearings
Solution: Repair or replace.
6. The stator winding of the submersible pump is burnt out
Solution: Disassemble and repair the motor stator winding, and replace the damaged stator winding as required.
ADD: NO.189 HENGSHI ROAD, HENGFENG INDUSTRY AREA, WENLING, TAIZHOU, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA.