Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-18 Origin: Site
Geothermal submersible pump for deep well, hot water deep well submersible pump
High temperature deep well submersible pump
Technical parameters of geothermal submersible deep well pump for hot water
Flow rate: 1100 cubic meters / hour
Head: 200 meters
Speed: 2900/1450 rpm
Material: Stainless steel
Power supply: 380V, deviation not exceeding ±5%, 50HZ, deviation not exceeding ±1%,
special requirements can be customized.
Product introduction of geothermal submersible deep well pump for hot water：
The difference between ST series high temperature resistant deep well submersible pumps and ordinary submersible pumps
the stator winding of the submersible motor adopts high temperature resistant hot water wires,
the bearings of the pump body are made of high temperature resistant materials.
The high-temperature-resistant submersible pump can pump high-temperature hot water below 90°C.
The motor is cooled by water and lubricated by water, it will not pollute the environment.
The equipment runs stably with low noise.
There is no need to build a pump room, reducing infrastructure investment.
ST series high temperature resistant submersible pumps are widely used ：
Pumping underground hot springs for bathing,
Geothermal water harvesting,
Enterprises using geothermal energy for power generation,
Community heating and other fields.
The working environment of geothermal submersible pumps for deep wells
1. Allowable working water temperature +5 to +105°C
2. The solid magazine content (mass ratio) is not more than 0.01%
3. PH value (pH) 6.5-8.5
4. The content of hydrogen sulfide is not more than 1.5mg/L
5. The content of chloride ion is not more than 400mg/L
6. The unit must be completely submerged in water
7. For vertical use, choose the pump model that matches the well diameter. Do not choose a small-diameter pump for a large-diameter hole, which is not conducive to the heat dissipation of the motor.
Welcome to the website of Zhejiang Dolay Pump Industry Co., Ltd., www.katreenipum.com
Our company Wenling City, Taizhou, the hometown of water pumps in Zhejiang, China.
ADD: NO.189 HENGSHI ROAD, HENGFENG INDUSTRY AREA, WENLING, TAIZHOU, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA.