Views: 0 Author: katreenipump Publish Time: 2023-04-21 Origin: Site
Reasons for damage to water pump bearings
1. Improper installation of bearings
1) The use of brute force during installation, such as directly striking the bearing with a hammer,
can cause significant damage to the bearing and is the main cause of deformation
2) Inadequate installation, installation deviation or failure to install in the bearing position, resulting in too small bearing clearance.
The inner and outer rings are not at the same center of rotation, resulting in non concentricity
Suggestion: Choose appropriate or professional bearing installation tools, and use specialized instruments for testing after installation
2. Poor bearing lubrication
1) Failure to add lubricants or lubricants in a timely manner;
2) Lubricant or lubricating oil not filled in place;
3) Improper selection of lubricants or lubricants;
4) Incorrect lubrication method, etc.
Suggestion: Choose the correct lubricant or oil and use the correct lubrication method.
1) Opening the bearing packaging too early before use can cause pollution;
2) The working environment during installation is not clean, causing pollution;
3) The working environment of the bearing is not clean, and the working medium is contaminated.
Suggestion: Do not unpack the bearings before use; Maintain a clean installation environment
during installation and clean the bearings to be used; Strengthen the sealing device of the bearing.
Fatigue damage is a common way of bearing damage. The common causes of fatigue failure may be:
long-term overload operation of bearings; Failure to repair in a timely manner; Improper maintenance; Equipment aging.
ADD: NO.189 HENGSHI ROAD, HENGFENG INDUSTRY AREA, WENLING, TAIZHOU, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA.