Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-23 Origin: Site
Key Points for Purchasing Deep Well Submersible Pumps
Precautions for purchasing deep well submersible pump
How to choose deep well submersible pump
1. When selecting a deep well submersible pump, special attention should be paid to the pump model, flow rate and head.
2. It is also necessary to clarify the direction of rotation of the deep well submersible pump.
3. When installing the deep well submersible pump, the cable should be overhead, and the power cord should not be too long.
4. Do not sink the deep well submersible pump into the mud, otherwise it will cause poor heat dissipation and burn out the motor windings.
5. When starting up, try to avoid starting up when the voltage is too low.
6. Do not switch the motor frequently.
7. Do not start the machine if the voltage is too high, otherwise it will cause the motor to overheat and burn out the motor windings.
8. Do not let the pump work overloaded for a long time, and do not pump water with high sand content.
9. When the unit is in operation, the operator must always observe whether its working voltage and current are within the values specified on the nameplate.
10. During operation, the change of water level in the well should be observed frequently.
11. The cable should not rub against the well wall, so as to prevent the well water from penetrating into the motor along the cable core after the cable is worn out.
12. After one year of use, check the rust of the pump and paint it.