Views: 30 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-18 Origin: Site
The advantages and disadvantages of submersible pumps
Advantages of submersible pumps:
1. The electric motor and the water pump are combined into one body, so there is no need for a long transmission shaft, and the weight is light.
2. Both the motor and the water pump are submerged in the water, so there is no need to build a ground pump room.
3. Since the motor is generally used for water lubrication and cooling, the maintenance cost is small.
Disadvantages of submersible pumps:
1. The structure of the submersible pump is limited, and the head range is smaller than that of the chemical pump, so the selection range is greatly affected.
2. The working part of the submersible pump is immersed in the medium, so the installation and maintenance are more difficult than that of the surface pump.
3. Cables and seals are prone to aging, resulting in leakage.
Compared with ordinary pumps, submersible pumps have special requirements.
Submersible pumps usually have dry, semi-dry, wet, oil-filled and air-cushioned types.
Zhejiang Dolay Pump Industry Co,Ltd has been supplying stainless steel oil-filled and water-immersed submersible pumps for all long time, with better quality and faster after-sales service.
ADD: NO.189 HENGSHI ROAD, HENGFENG INDUSTRY AREA, WENLING, TAIZHOU, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA.