Views: 0 Author: katreenipump Publish Time: 2023-04-27 Origin: Site
What happens when the stainless steel water pump impeller is installed upside down
The impact of impeller inversion:
1. If the stainless steel water pump impeller is installed upside down, it will affect the water flow rate, which is relatively small,
and even cause the phenomenon of not being able to extract water at all;
2. After the impeller is installed and the reverse water pump is running, a small portion of the pump medium is extracted,
and the flow rate and pressure are much smaller than the rated flow rate and pressure.
3. When the stainless steel water pump impeller is installed in reverse, there is generally no motor overcurrent situation,
and the pressure in the outlet section will be relatively small, and the flow and head of the water pump will also decrease significantly.
4. Generally speaking, reverse impeller installation has relatively little impact on the motor, but it can affect the operating efficiency of the water pump,
resulting in a lower operating efficiency of the water pump.
5. Prolonged operation of impeller installation can cause mechanical failures such as loose pump nuts,
making it difficult for the water pump to pump water directly, resulting in significant losses.
6. The impeller needs to be reinstalled. If the discharge capacity is small, even if the water outlet does not meet the standard,
it may cause the water pump to malfunction.
Will there be water leakage when the impeller is installed upside down:
If the impeller is installed upside down, it can usually be filled with water. The pressure will be relatively low, and the water flow rate will be very small.
Users cannot think that since they can fill the water, they may not need such a large water flow rate, and do not replace the impeller.
Sometimes, when the impeller of the water pump is installed upside down, a small amount of water will be produced, and over time, it will not be able to fill the water normally.