Views: 0 Author: katreenipump Publish Time: 2023-07-19 Origin: Site
Causes of water pump impeller failure
(1) It is very likely that the inlet water quality of the water pump is poor, and there are many impurities in the pump.
(2) The filter screen of the faucet or the inlet horn is relatively close to or in the midst of sediment.
(3) The medium pumped by the water pump has a large number of solid particles, and the impeller is not selected correctly.
(4) The long-term or frequent loosening of the pump impeller nut leads to loose impeller and eccentric wear.
(5) The prolonged operation of the water pump under cavitation conditions increases the degree of damage caused by cavitation.
Maintenance methods for water pump impeller faults
(1) Inspect the inlet water quality of the water pump, and use air compressors or other equipment to improve the water quality or add trash racks to improve the water quality.
(2) Raise the filter screen of the water pump faucet or lift the inlet bell mouth to ensure that they can remove sediment.
Usually, it is advisable to leave the well bottom at a distance of more than 1 meter, but not less than 0.5 meters.
(3) Open the pump body of the water pump to check the gap between the sealing ring, the installation position and quality of the impeller,
whether the positioning key of the impeller is moving, whether the locking nut is loose or falling off,
and whether the gap between the impeller and the pump casing meets the specified requirements.
Identify the situation and repair, adjust, or replace it. Reassemble the water pump as required.
During the assembly process of the water pump, it is necessary to ensure the accuracy of the water pump installation.
(4) Open the water pump body to check the wear and fixation of the impeller.
Users need to regularly replace the impeller with wear-resistant materials to extend the service life of the pump impeller.
(5) To eliminate the cause of cavitation and improve the anti cavitation performance of the water pump,
the installation height of the water pump can be reduced according to the situation, and the correct installation height needs to be calculated.