Views: 30 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-23 Origin: Site
Installation of Deep Well Submersible Pump Units
(1) The water inlet of the water pump must be below 1 meter of the dynamic water level, but the diving depth must not exceed 70 meters below the static water level.
The lower end of the motor must be at least 1 meter below the bottom of the well.
(2) Motors with a rated power less than or equal to 15kw (25kw when the power supply allows) are started at full voltage.
(3) If the rated power is greater than 15kw, the motor shall be started by reducing voltage.
(4) The usage environment must meet the specified conditions.
Preparation before installation
(1) Firstly, check the diameter of the water well, the depth of still water, and whether the power supply system meets the usage conditions.
(2) Check if the electric pump rotates flexibly and there should be no dead spots. The split motor and electric pump should be connected by a coupling,
pay attention to tightening the top screw.
(3) Open the exhaust and water injection plugs, fill the inner cavity of the motor with clean water, and pay attention to preventing false filling. Install the plugs properly. There should be no water leakage.
(4) Using a 500 volt megohmmeter to measure motor insulation, it should not be less than 150 ohms.
(5) Corresponding lifting tools should be equipped, such as tripods, lifting chains, etc.
(6) Install the protective switch and starting equipment, instantly start the motor (no more than 1 second), check if the direction of rotation of the motor is the same as the direction sign. If it is the opposite, replace any two connectors of the power supply, then install the protective wire board and water screen, and prepare to go down the well. When the motor is connected to the water pump for steering, clean water must be poured into the pump outlet and can only be started when the water flows out from the inlet joint.
(1) Firstly, install a section of the pump pipe at the outlet of the pump and clamp it with a clamp plate. Lift it and drop it into the well, so that the clamp plate is located on the well platform.
(2) Use a pair of splints to clamp another section of the water delivery pipe. Then lift and lower it to connect with the flange of the water pipe and add a rubber pad. When tightening the screws, it must be done diagonally at the same time. Lift the lifting chain and remove the first pair of clamp plates, so that the pump pipe descends and the clamp plates fall back onto the well platform. Repeat the installation and lowering of the well in sequence until all are installed, place the well cover, and finally place the last pair of clamps on the well cover without dismantling.
(3) Install elbows, gate valves, water outlets, etc., and seal them with corresponding rubber gaskets.
(4) The cable should be fixed in the groove on the flange of the water transmission pipeline, and each section should be fixed with a rope. During the process of going down the well, care should be taken not to damage the cable.
(5) If there is any jamming during the process of lowering the pump, it is necessary to overcome the jamming point and not forcefully lower the pump to avoid jamming.
(6) Personnel are strictly prohibited from working in the well during installation.
(7) The protective switch and starting equipment should be installed behind the user's distribution board, which includes a voltmeter, ammeter, and indicator light, and should be placed in an appropriate position in the well room.
(8) Adopt a forced protective measure of "binding the motor base to the pump pipe with iron wire" to prevent accidents from happening.