Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-16 Origin: Site
How to drill a 100-meter deep well?
Well drilling construction technology and points for attention
1. According to the water output requirements of the well, design the well depth and diameter of the well hole structure, and select the drilling model and corresponding auxiliary equipment according to the formation conditions.
2. Before drilling, the machine leveling, equipment layout, equipment storage, tower erection, drilling rig placement and other work should be done.
3. To drill a hole in a loose stratum, it is best to use a percussion drilling rig with clean water and hydraulic pressure step by step reaming method.
4. When drilling a hole in the bedrock aquifer, it is best to use rotary core drilling. During the drilling process, hydrogeological observations such as the groundwater level and the disappearance of the circulating fluid in the hole should be carried out.
5. In the process of drilling and forming a hole, description, layered soil sampling, water sampling, temperature measurement, etc. should be carried out according to the technical requirements. It is also necessary to ensure the quality and quantity of sampling.
1. Before running down the well pipe, check the wall, diameter and depth of the drilled hole to find out whether the hole wall is regular and smooth. If any irregular hole wall such as shrinkage is found, it must be repaired in time to ensure the smooth implementation of the subsequent process. And measure the hole depth.
2. Change pulp. Use thin slurry or clear water to press into the bottom of the hole, and replace the thick slurry when the original hole was formed from bottom to top. When the concentration of the returned mud in the well is basically the same as that of the compressed slurry water, the mud change is completed.
3. Lower the tube. The lower tube must be carried out according to the technical requirements. To install the well pipe centering device, welding work, and welding 2-4 pull plates, if necessary, a floating plate must be added inside the pipe, and the bottom of the pipe must be welded and sealed with a steel plate.
4. Gravel filling. Put the selected gravel into the annular space between the well pipe filter and the hole wall. According to geological technical requirements and stratum conditions, static gravel throwing method, water return outside the pipe gravel throwing method, pumping water gravel filling method and other techniques are selected.
5. Stop water. The common method is the clay ball water stop method. The quality of the clay ball must be guaranteed, and it must be filled in layers, layer by layer, and filled.
6. Wash the well. The purpose of well flushing is to completely remove the plugging of the aquifer by cuttings in the hole during the drilling process, and at the same time pump out the sediments such as mud, powder, and fine sand in the aquifer around the filter pipe to ensure the smooth flow of water from the aquifer.
7. Before the well hole is checked and accepted, a simple pumping test must be carried out to measure the actual recoverable water volume of the well. Take a water sample 30 minutes after the pump is turned on to measure the sediment content and conduct water quality analysis and sampling
After the deep well is laid, you can choose our stainless steel deep well pump manufactured by Zhejiang Donglei Pump Industry, which is mainly used for household water supply and fountain drip irrigation. Recommended models 4SD, 4SP, QJD, 5SP,6SP,8SP,10SP.
ADD: NO.189 HENGSHI ROAD, HENGFENG INDUSTRY AREA, WENLING, TAIZHOU, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE,CHINA.